Terms and Conditions
All pricing and transactions on this website are stated in
Australian Dollars (AUD) and are secured using 128 Bit Secure Socket Layer
(SSL) encryption technology.
By purchasing your virtual ticket, you certify that:
2. You understand you can cease communication, or access and change your personal information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We only use your information to process your payments and
communicate with you about Airlie Beach Festival of Music.
This website is enabled for online transactions using a secure payment server (Stripe). However, despite the security on the website, you should be aware that there are risks in transferring information across the Internet.
We record on our database the purchases name, address, email and telephone number. Our database is protected by secure user IDs and passwords, to help protect it from misuse, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Please note refunds will not be issued with exception to ticket purchasers that may be affected by directions given by governing authorities at the time of the event. (eg public health orders)
We are under no obligation to give refunds for change of mind or other circumstances. Decisions on refunds will be at our discretion and if you would like to request a refund please email email@example.com outlining the circumstances justifying your request
You must be over 18 to enter the Main Tent Venue
Whilst attending the event patrons must not:
- Litter in the venue or surrounding area
- Cause damage to, improperly use or tamper with any public facility or festival infrastructure
- Light or cause to be lit any fire (including barbecues)
- Operate any event equipment (generator, vehicle, sound and lighting system, two-way radio)
- Exit the venue via routes other than the designated exits and emergency exits
- Cause any damage to flora and fauna on or surrounding the venue or enter any onsite bodies of water
- Behave in a threatening or inappropriate manner (aggressive, riotous, abusive, or insulting actions) towards other patrons or event staff
Breach of the above conditions may result in the removal of the patron from the site. Festival Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to any person who:
- Cannot produce a valid ticket
- Produces a ticket that has been purchased or obtained through an unauthorised source or through illegal means
- Produces a ticket that has been duplicated
- Is in possession of and refuses to surrender any prohibited or illegal object
The name of the ticket holder MUST match the name on the ticket. Photo identification will be required. Any discrepancies may result in cancellation of the ticket without refund.
Wristbands must be worn at all times. Lost, damaged or tampered with wristbands will NOT be replaced by ABFoM.
Any replacement wristbands must be purchased at the full gate price.
ABFoM reserves the right to evict any person who:
- Is found to have entered the site without a valid wristband. The person will be handed over to authorities and will face a charge of trespassing and be fined
- Does not comply with these Terms and Conditions
- Is in possession of any illegal item. Carry bags may be searched prior to entry to the festival precinct
- Is involved in any illegal activity, including underage drinking. The offender will have their wristband removed, the matter referred to the Police, and be escorted from the festival site
- Is behaving in a manner that reasonably interferes with other patrons’ enjoyment of the festival
- Is causing damage, being disruptive or threatens the safety of other people on the festival site
- Evicted patrons will not be permitted to re-purchase tickets and must leave the festival site immediately
CHANGE OF SCHEDULE
While every attempt is made to present the programme as advertised, the programme may be subject to change without notice. No refunds will be given due to a change in programming.
We will be following all relevant government guidelines regarding vaccination status at the time of the event.